Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sales-priced FRYE Men's James Inside Zip Boot,Brown,11 M US

Shopping online FRYE Men's James Inside Zip Boot,Brown,11 M US for Sale, Buy for FRYE Men's James Inside Zip Boot,Brown,11 M US Get it Now.

FRYE Men's James Inside Zip Boot,Brown,11 M US

Product Description

Frye

Price: $237.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:36 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 11 D(M) US
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: FRYE
  • Model: James Inside Zip
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

From the Manufacturer
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5FRYE James Inside Zip boot
By Chris D
The usual FRYE quality: nice leather upper and sole. I'm a big fan of FRYE boots, but I don't pay full price for them. They're nice, but I'm not sure they are worth $240-----I got a good deal on used ones. The "tan" color is a nice faded light-brown color, and for some reason the boot has a retro/1970's feel to it (in a good way). Like many FRYE boots, they run about a half size large----but that's mostly in length, rather than width. If you have a wide foot, you might just go with your usual size.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
3size does matter
By S. Ramchandani
I Love FRYE boots and went ahead to get myself my 2nd pair, this time in Tan color..the pair looks smart & the leather is tough, masculine and of good quality, however the zip is not as smooth as it should be and the size is wrong!! (which I hear is a problem being faced by other people who have got FRYE boots) although the size on the pair as well as on the site says US sizes..my pair fits tight. So I suggest, that for example if you buy a size 9 normally..please take this style in either size US 9.5 or go for a US 10 (i.e. If you plan to wear the boots with slightly thicker socks)
Hope someone at FRYE does something about this confusing size issue.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Really nice boots
By Ed
Wow! These are really nice. They are very cool looking with jeans. Great for those casual-cool Friday and Saturday nights out. I normally wear an 11.5 but I ordered a 12 and they fit perfect. I wish they were American made but they're still awesome.

See all 19 customer reviews...





FRYE Men's James Inside Zip Boot,Brown,11 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:36 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment