Product Description
The Chippewa 73020 Men's 8" Black Steel Toe Logger boot features Black Oiled uppers and Vibram One Piece Yellow Plug Logger outsoles. The Texon insoles and Brushed Ruby Nylex lining provide comfort. The ASTM F2413-05 Steel Toe, Electrical Hazard Rated provides protection and safety. Removable Cushion Orthotic Insert.
| List Price: | $198.00 |
| Price: |
$169.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:05:02 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10.5 D(M) US
- Color: Black Oiled
- Brand: Chippewa
- Model: 8" Logger
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Medium arch
- Removable orthotics
From the Manufacturer
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle footwear since 1901. Chippewa boots are the highest quality choice for the person who wants only the best in rugged outdoor footwear. Superior components and craftsmanship go into the construction of every pair. So whether you wear Chippewa for function or fashion, Chippewa boots are built to stand the test of time and, with classic styling, they'll satisfy the most demanding and discriminating shopper.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Great Boot/ Bad Product Description
By uwshunu1
I was very excited to find a Chippewa boot for under $150.00. After recieving my boots I did some more research only to find the product description is not about these boots. Evidently this model #73020, is not waterproof or insulated as described. This model is the low end Chippewa that is made over seas not in the USA that is why they are less expensive. The product description is for a different model. So far I am pleased with my purchase but dissapointed that I was mislead by the product description.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Excellent boot
By matt ...
I am very particular with my footwear. These are an excellent quality, perfect fit, great support and comfort. I will keep buying these. Very pleased.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Outdoorsman
By Critique 30984
These boots not only meet company regulations for work but they exeed the expectations of others outside of work. I wore these out a night ago and I received more compliments on these boots than any other shoe I've ever worn. Definitely a great purchase. I would gladly pay regular price for these when its time for another pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment