Product Description
Minnetonka Men's Classic Fringe Boot Hardsole Brown Suede
| Price: | $47.95 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:37 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11 D(M) US
- Color: Brown Suede
- Brand: Minnetonka
- Fabric type: suede
- Number of items: 1
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Like walking on air!!
By Cody Hannum
Minnetonka always pulls through with the best in comfort ability and quality not to mention the best in terms of fashionable moccasins. A modern day classic you can't purchase better moccasins. These are everything they appear to be in the picture and are no different than any other moccasins especially that of Minnetonka. They are comfortable and warm and feel like your not even wearing shoes. There's nothing better if your looking for moccasins I recommend these or any by Minnetonka. With Minnetonka you can always expect they are identical to the picture and are comfortable and of great quality. The best out there dependable and artistic.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Too narrow
By cougar
I have always loved moccosins, but these are way too narrow for wide feet.. nice shoes but can't wear so they stay in closet. If you have wide feet don't order.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Comfy right out of the box...
By David M. Molesworth
I really like the Minnetonka Hardsole Boot - they're incredibly comfortable right out of the box. There is at least a little bit of support in them (not much, but they're moccasins after all), and the sole does make them a better choice for outside.
It's my first pair of Minnetonkas, and I have to say that I'm pleased.
No comments:
Post a Comment