Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Frugal Work America Men's 6" Farm Work Boot - 10.5 E2 - Brown

Shopping online Work America Men's 6" Farm Work Boot - 10.5 E2 - Brown for Sale, Buy for Work America Men's 6" Farm Work Boot - 10.5 E2 - Brown Get it Now.

Work America Men's 6" Farm Work Boot - 10.5 E2 - Brown

Product Description

• Our twice tanned, leather WORK AMERICA boot is farm-chore tough • Full grain leather upper resists water, oil, grease and even barnyard acids • Oil-resistant, Nitrile sole is guaranteed to outwear the tough leather upper • Padded collar covered with soft, breathable DRI-LEX® lining • Velvet-eez® air cushioned innersole • Goodyear welt construction

Price: $120.95
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:33 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10.5 2E US
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Work America
  • Fabric type: leather

Features

  • Our twice tanned, leather WORK AMERICA boot is farm-chore tough
  • Full grain leather upper resists water, oil, grease and even barnyard acids
  • Oil-resistant, Nitrile sole is guaranteed to outwear the tough leather upper
  • Padded collar covered with soft, breathable DRI-LEX® lining
  • Velvet-eez® air cushioned innersole

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5comfortable work shoes
By B. G. Hoffman
Purchased these same farm boots years ago and they lasted a long time gardening and working in the yard. The pair I purchased recently seem to be the same quality. They definately are comfortable and the fit is great.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5The most comfortable and well wearing boots I haveever owned!
By A. Scott Chesnick
I usually wear out shoes and boots quickly.6- MONTHS
I also have trouble finding wide enough my size. 14 EEEE OR F

I AM STILL WEARING THESE DAILY SINCE 2006
THESE FELT LIKE OLD COMFORTABLE SHOES FROM DAY ONE.

They were bought in Sept 2006 I still wear them daily. NO HOLES AS OF June 2012 and same soles aand heels holding up well!

They still pass for dress boots if you give them a good hand KIWI Polish. Weatherproof time to time with silicone spray.

GREAT BOOTS!...I AM BUYING ANOTHER PAIR TODAY.

One bit of advice ....I do use a soft inner liner something like ....
a DR. SCHOLL'S GEL, FOAM RUBBER OR FELT INNER SHOE PAD.
ALSO helps if you are standing / walkingon concrete all day!

See all 2 customer reviews...





Work America Men's 6" Farm Work Boot - 10.5 E2 - Brown Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:33 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment