Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clearance Tingley Men's Workbrutes PVC Work Rubber,Black,US XL M

Shopping online Tingley Men's Workbrutes PVC Work Rubber,Black,US XL M for Sale, Buy for Tingley Men's Workbrutes PVC Work Rubber,Black,US XL M Get it Now.

Tingley Men's Workbrutes PVC Work Rubber,Black,US XL M

Product Description

Hi-top work style, thick tread, deep cleats, molded in button, heavy duty heel kick-off for easy off. Pvc.

Price: $23.80 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:05:12 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: X-Large
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: TINGLEY
  • Fabric type: rubber
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, 1.00 pounds

Features

  • BLACK
  • XLARGE

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
2Not made for sneakers
By D. E. Allen
Unfortunately, the largest size I can order from my Postal Uniform supplier is size XXL. I wear a size 12 sneaker and while putting the Tingly overshoes on over them, I just about pull my shoulder out of socket trying to pull them on. I hear this same complaint from other carriers I work with as well. Tingly seems to be stuck in the past where everyone still wears wingtips, and conventional dress shoes. I'd bet that 50% of their customers wear them over sneakers. They really need to make their overshoes with more room inside.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent buy, fits well over my thick-soled shoes.
By Nitin Kartik
I'm very happy with this purchase, and use the overshoes on a daily basis to keep my black leather work shoes clean and shiny always. The overshoes protect well against rain, slush, snow, and salt. They are a little large for thin-soled shoes, but fit perfectly over my thick-soled shoes.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
3Works... but a bit too snug for size 12
By Matt G.
I purchased the XL 11-13 version and, despite the great price, they are very difficult to slip on to my size 12 B dress shoes. It seems like I might need the next larger size.

See all 20 customer reviews...





Tingley Men's Workbrutes PVC Work Rubber,Black,US XL M Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:05:12 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment