Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Budget Men's Dr. Martens Icon 2296 Boots TAN 10 M UK, 11 M

Shopping online Men's Dr. Martens Icon 2296 Boots TAN 10 M UK, 11 M for Sale, Buy for Men's Dr. Martens Icon 2296 Boots TAN 10 M UK, 11 M Get it Now.

Men's Dr. Martens Icon 2296 Boots TAN 10 M UK, 11 M

Product Description

The 2296 Wellington is a heavy-duty boot, built to Perform in the most demanding of environments. Durable Full-grain leather upper, padded ankle locking supports and Hard-wearing slip-resistant outsole Make this Boot a must have. Electrical Hazard rated.

Price: $124.93
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:52 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10 F(M) UK / 11 D(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: Dr. Martens
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome
By Jax
These boots are awesome I have purchased Dr. Martens for the last 6 years for work. Each pair has normally lasted me about a year and a half to two years. This is my first pair of slip on boots and I am never buying a pair of lace up boots for work again!!! These boots are super comfortable and the padded ankle support is wonderful. I noticed most people complaining that these boots are no longer made in England but I was looking for a work boot not a bragging right to say that I own the REAL Dr. Martens!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Really nice Docs!
By ricky
I've been wearing Docs for years mainly because of the way they look and the fact that they last forever. I was in the market for a new pair because my 1460s needed a break so I decided on this pair. I was concerned when I first put them on and started walking around because they felt really stiff and were uncomfortable on the tops of my feet as i took steps. I was close to sending them back, but decided to give it a while to see if they softened up which they did. After about 15 minutes or so of walking around they are very comfortable now with no pain. I normally wear a size 13 in running shoes, but docs tend to be a size bigger so I went with 12s and they fit just fine. These are really good looking and great quality!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Extremely comfortable boots
By Nick
These boots took no time to break in and for the first day I literally forgot they were on my feet through out the day!

See all 12 customer reviews...





Men's Dr. Martens Icon 2296 Boots TAN 10 M UK, 11 M Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:04:52 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment