| List Price: | $189.95 |
| Price: |
$98.15 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:05:01 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8.5 2E US
- Color: Brown
- Brand: Keen Utility
- Model: U600
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Composite toe protection
- Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.best work boot
By mike
I've had this pair of boots for a week now. I really feel that these are the best pair of work boots I have ever owned. The quality, and craftsmanship is excellence. They are waterproof, very comfortable and stylish. I have received a lot of compliments on how sharp they look. They also have the reinforced toe with the extra rubber on it, another great feature. Usually when I get a new pair of boots they will hurt my feet for the first week or 2, but these have not hurt my feet at all. Very comfortable. When you buy these boots, it is in all around win, win. I am so happy with these boots. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Keen Utility Men's Portland PR 6" Composite Toe Work Boot,Brown,8.5 EE US
Reviewed by William Butler on
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:05:01 GMT
.
Rating:
No comments:
Post a Comment